When visiting any web page on the Internet you may come across small text that is difficult or impossible to read. If the font does not have a set size, you can increase or decrease the font size using any of the below computer shortcuts.
Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + to increase the font size or – to decrease the font size. Pressing either of these keys while continuing to hold down the control key will continue to increase or decrease the font until it reaches its maximum.
Tip: To reset the font back to the default size press Ctrl + 0.
Tip: Apple Macintosh users must use the command key instead of the Ctrl key to perform this shortcut.
This shortcut can also be used in conjunction with computers that have a mouse with a wheel. To do this hold down the Ctrl key and scroll up to increase the font size or down to decrease the font size.
Microsoft reserves 20% of your available bandwidth for their own purposes like Windows Updates and interrogating your PC etc. By unreserving this bandwidth, you can make your internet connection faster. By 20%. The steps to do so are –
1. Click Start then Run and type “gpedit.msc” without quotes.
2. Then go to Local Computer Policy>Computer Configuration>Administrative Templetes>Network>QoS Packet Scheduler. Click on QoS Packet Scheduler. In the right side , find Limit Reservable Bandwidth and double click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
3. It will say it is not configured but the truth is under the ‘Explain’ tab. Select ‘Enable’ and set reservablebandwidth to zero.
4. Click on ‘Apply’ and your internet speed will boost up by 20%.
What is Bitcoin ?
It Is crypto-currency [ E-currency ] it can be used to make payments online. Bitcoin payments are easier to make than debit or credit card purchases and It can easily replace them. Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment system and digital currency introduced in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto
What are the advantages of Bitcoin?
- Transparent and neutral
- Instant Payment
- Very low fees
- Secure, Irreversible
- Strong protection against identity theft
I’ll be explaining all these points in upcoming posts
What are the disadvantages of Bitcoin?
- Not Yet fully known by average joe
- Money Laundering
What is Bitcoin mining ?
The process of finding new blocks to be added to blockchain is called Bitcoin mining. This is done by a computer program by solving a complex puzzle with real time input of transaction data. Now a days miningrequires specialized hardwares and electricity consumption. Miners are rewarded with Bitcoin by the system.
What are the units of Bitcoin ?
There are 4 standard units of Bitcoin…
i. 1 BTC = 1 Bitcoin
ii. 1 mBTC = 10^(-3) Bitcoin
iii. 1 μBTC = 10^(-6) Bitcoin
iv. 1 Satoshi = 10^(-8) Bitcoin
Many people who own laptops or computers will do anything they could to increase the performance of their laptop. Some of the actions will involve few changes, updates, and upgrades. One that people usually done is to change the BIOS. Changing BIOS has to be done ver carefully. If not, something will go wrong.
For you who own Compaq or HP Mini 311, 210, 110, you have to be extra careful. A little fault could dange the BIOS. But don’t make this a reason to not try to change your BIOS. If something is actually go wrong, you can try to repair it through these steps :
- On a clean USB Flash Drive is formatted FAT16 or FAT32, copy original 3651F04.fd file, and rename it to 3651.BIN
- Disconnect power supply and remove the battery
- Press and hold Win and B keys
- Connect the power supply and press the power button
- Release the Win and B keys after 3-5 seconds
- Recovery process will begin to load the BIOS image in memory
- After few seconds computer start beeping every 2 seconds – a process of flash BIOS
- Computer shuts down automatically after flashing done
Those little tricks will help you to save your BIOS. So there’s no need to be afrais of changing your BIOS. You can also download 760.98 KiB filesfor BiosLockUsb and BiosLockPcie disabled from here